DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Clark, Carole and Tennis

Hi All,
This post is from March of this year. I am linking up with Chari over at Happy to Design and Sunday Favorites.


Good Morning all,


Looks like we might see some sun in Illinois today! What a welcome site. Tuesday is my tennis day, so off I go for tennis and lunch with my dear tennis girls. What fun we have!


I thought I would occasionally post a picture of one of my favorite couples from time to time. As I have mentioned before, I collect on Carole Lombard, so today I post a picture of Carole and her beloved husband, Clark Gable on the grounds of their ranch in Encino, CA. circa 1940. Enjoy!


Best,


Robin

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could come and play, too! That sounded really nice. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following. I will do the same. I don't play tennis. Did try in college, but no good. I have played golf, too. Better at that. My sister in law plays tennis and loves it. I love the picture in the header. Looks like a story book cottage.

    ReplyDelete