DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ktichen at the Cape Cod


Good Evening All,

I found an older picture of the kitchen at our little house, The Cape Cod. As most of you know, we are living at The Daisy Inn, hoping to sell and my son is at the little Cape house. He will be moving early summer and then we will move back. I can't wait to get in there and spruce it up from a bachelor living there for 1-1/2 yrs!

There were changes in the kitchen, shortly after this picture was taken.A custom built shelf over the stove holds the microwave. A new tile countertop and the blue wall is now red. I also painted the bottom cabinets and light green. A white farm sink was put in place of the old stainless sink. These are original cabinets to the house, built in 1939. When we get all moved back in, I will love taking pictures and posting after the "spruce up" job!

Robin

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I do hope you keep the 1939 cabinets. They look so good. Can't wait to see your 'after' pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cabinets too and am looking forward to seeing photos with the "new" look. Your blog is lovely and I've enjoyed my first visit. I'm now a follower ♥

    ReplyDelete