DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, March 15, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday


Good Morning all,

Since yellow is my favorite color to use in my home, I a linking up with Mellow Yellow Monday today. Happy Monday! http://sonnydaydreams.blogspot.com/

Robin

3 comments:

  1. yellow is sunshine on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that there was a blog party for yellow! I love the color, and it was my favorite when I was a teenager. Your wall looks so cheery and must instantly put you in a good mood!
    Happy Monday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through

    cozylittlehouse.blogspot.com

    she has a welcome wagon on fridays- she featured you. I've been looking around your blog. Found this post- I didn't know there was a linky party for yellow either. I use yellow a lot in my home- though green is my favorite.

    I wonder if there is a green party?
    It is nice to meet you. I'm becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete