DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunshine and spring flowers


Hi All,

We had full sunshine here in Illinois! I think my solar lights might even glow tonight. Thought I would post some pretty spring flowers. Hopefully, they have started poking up their little heads somewhere in the U.S. Think Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin! Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog! I live in Illinois too, and I'm also loving the sunshine! It makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it? Makes me believe that Spring really is just around the corner. I've been looking through your blog, and I like old magazines too, and all of the old, great movie stars. I'm now a follower!
    Have a great weekend!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tennis Girl!

    Send some of that warm sunshine out here to Central Oregon.

    My sister in St. Louis tells me little green sprouts are shooting up in her garden.

    ReplyDelete