DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, May 31, 2010

A View From My Kitchen Window

Good Morning All,
I am linking up with House in the Roses and Show Off Your Cottage Monday. Posting a couple of my favorite shots. Climbers in one of my beds...
The view from my kitchen window, over the sink...

9 comments:

  1. I love roses, and yours are beautiful. I also am taken with the garden structures and trellis!
    So pretty.
    Happy Memorial Day.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a view! It would make me so happy looking out that window, no doubt!

    Have a great day!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great view. Love the roses and all the pretty green. I don't have a window in the kitchen, I miss that. Beautiful view. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    so glad you stopped by. I love your roses and your view. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful view looking out over your sink.
    May you have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi and Happy Memorial Day! Oh, what a beautiful view from your window. Wish I had a view like that! Love your flowers!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your door and the view out your window. I guess I like seeing glimpses of such a cute house in Ill as it takes me back to my childhood there. Yes I was in FL but a few months ago (per your comment on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those climbers are beautiful!... love the color combination...

    ReplyDelete