DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vintage Thingie Thursday

Hi All,
I am linking up tonight with Suzanne over at Coloradolady and Vintage Thingie Thursday , Miss Mustard Seed and Furniture Friday and Show and Tell Friday over with Cindy at My Romantic Home. Please stop over and check out all the neat parties! This is my little sewing rocker and my fireside stool. Both are in the Early American style that I love so much. Both are maple and I found them both at antique stores. I suspect the pieces are from a period from the 1930's-1960's. You never know, as the Early American furniture was used throughout these decades. Hope you all have a great Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. I have a little maple table that would match these peices perfectly! Very nice!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the maple...reminds me of growing up and how all the Mom's had maple...including my Mom's Dining set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How warm and inviting your photo looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the maple too, I have my MIL's tell city table, and sometimes I think I want to update, but I still love the set so! Your photos are so charming...I just love it!! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The date of your items does not matter. You like them is all that counts. Maple will be around and endure when any others will not. Very nice pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a cozy little corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that looks like the perfect spot for knitting!! Love it.

    Lots of love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful pieces. TFS.

    ReplyDelete