DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, April 28, 2011

Between Raindrops...

Hi All,
I have been playing with my new camera, so I am out snapping between the rains. We are hoping this system finally moves through soon! I got what they call a "bridge camera." It has alot of the features of an SLR, but easy like a point and shoot with 15x zoom wide angle. I am having fun with it.

The ivy is really greening up!



The lilacs are in full, aromatic bloom.


Hope you are all having a great week!





3 comments:

  1. Things are really looking green and beautiful around your house! The new camera sounds like fun....and easier than some of the other fancy ones! I wish we had lilac's here in Texas...everyone says they smell WONDERFUL! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! Love your ivy and lilacs! Bet those blooms smell so good!! I'm with Susan.....we don't have lilacs here and I wish we did. Too hot, I guess! I am trying to stick to plants native to this area so I don't have to spend a ton of $$ every spring only to have them die before August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks fabulous around your beautiful cottage.
    Glad you are liking your new camera. I really would like to have one with a wide lens.

    ReplyDelete