DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tennis Girl Post!

Hi All,
Just a quick post to share one of our Christmas parties with the Tennis Girls...
We always love being together...
Marsha has this open house at her home...
The great room...
Here is our hostess to the left. Her home is beautiful and she makes everything so inviting!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

I am joining...

2 comments:

  1. Your friend has a very lovely home. So warm and inviting. I am sure you gals had a great time. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the BEST friends! I always enjoy attending these special dinners with y'all......via the world of BLOG!

    ReplyDelete