DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What I Have Been Waiting For...

Good Morning All,
Here is the view from my chair, and Cocoa's, too! Can you see the whiteness outside!!!
Yes, we have our first snow! Excuse the wire fence. It was to hold the dogs in during construction.
Hope you are all having a good day!

7 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Oh, that's wonderful! We just don't get snow here. I love the view from your chair!
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having rain instead of snow--and I am enjoying the rain, wind, with music and coffe and blogging and a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just saying you were just missing snow from your darling picture of your house. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Your view, your room, AND the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was beginning to wonder if we were going to get any snow at all this winter!! This must have missed Chicago...I'm still waiting! Love your pretty room and Christmas tree!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. had to drive in it..would rather be watching it out the window

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tree! Beautiful view for it - you picked the perfect spot!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete