DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Poochies

Hi All,
Sharing some pics of the babies today!
Here they are in the old living room, before the renovation... It's a dogs life!
Here is Theodore's spot between Mr. Tennis and me at bedtime. Cocoa goes under the covers by our feet.
My precious Cocoa. We rescued him about 6 years ago. He has blessed us with so much love.
And the little brother, Theodore. He fits that bill to a tee. He came to us one day and sat on our step crying to come in and never left. He has been with us for 4 years.

Please go over to my good friend Alison and her beautiful Polohouse to join the party, Favorites on the First!

10 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the names, Cocoa and Theodore, and they are so cute. Our pups sleep with us too --- I am thinking we need to get a king sized bed though! It get's so crowded!!!

    Thanks so much for the sweet mention and for taking time to share your babies with all of us!

    xox
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pics! The one of your dog sleeping in your bed with his head on the pillow is adorable. Our dog sleeps with us too! He always gets right in between me and my husband every night. Thanks for stopping by and visiting me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pics! It is so sweet you rescued these precious creatures! It was a win WIN situation for all of you! I have only had rescued dogs and cats myself. So rewarding to love and be loved in return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao cara.....
    Sono bellissimi i tuoi cani....
    Io li adoro:D
    Ne ho tre:))))
    Baci
    Sabry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Glad to stop by from The Polohouse link.

    Lynette - Sweet Posy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both so darling! It was a wonderful thing that you rescued them...you have a big heart!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you rescued these to lovable pets! They deserve a good home and lots of love don't they? Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet home they were blessed with. :)
    love, bj
    (hey, I am missing your movie stars of the past...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO glad other people let their pets sleep with them. Sometimes I get so much grief from others who think pets don't belong in the house, let alone the bed. I'm glad I'm not alone. You are an angel for rescuing Cocoa and Theodore. BTW, I love the close up shot of Theodore. He is definitely a face anyone could love. He is lucky to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Theodore looks just like my beagle Chloe'! Absolutely beautiful and the sweetest personality on earth!

    ReplyDelete