DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, May 7, 2012

Movie Star Monday

Hi All,  Seems I am having a hard time getting a post up, so I went through some of my pictures and put together some of my favorite shots of the stars that I love.  Just a hodgepodge.  Enjoy!
 Wonderful Mary.  Love watching the old show on DVD...
 My gal, Carole Lombard and Cary Grant in a film called, In Name Only.  I love the set they used for the house!
Beautiful Joan Crawford.  Movie Star!
 I think I have mentioned before that I used to send cards to Jimmy Stewart.  He would always send back a sweet thank you note.  Loved him!
 Another favorite show of the 70's.  McMillan and Wife, with Rock Hudson and Susan Saint James.  They were so cute together!
 Louise Brooks, something about this girl's face is so interesting...
My gal Carole again and her guy, Mr. Gable.  Were't they wonderful!

Hope you all have a great week!

Linking with...
Mod Mix Monday
Sunday Showcase

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! I love vintage movies and their stars. I used to dream that I had met Clark Gable and James Dean, I was totally smitten with them! I love all the ladies too, and also That Girl, wonderful Mary!! Thanks for sharing, it made my mroning. Have a sweet and fun week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love this post....:)
    I just watched The Misfits and loved it.
    I loved Rita Hayworth a lot, too. So many of the olden stars I loved.
    Carol was sure a beauty.

    ReplyDelete