DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, June 11, 2012

Movie Star Monday

Hi All,
I had a fun day with my tennis girlfriend, playing golf.  We do love tooling around the links chatting and golfing, then off to lunch.  Here are some Movie Star Monday photos...
 I think Liz was so pretty in this movie from the 60's, The Sandpiper with Richard Burton...
 Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford in front of their home, Pickfair.  Always good to have a moat, lol
 Jimmy Stewart and his poochies.  So cute...

Jimmy Cagney on his farm.  Love!

Hope you all have a great week!

Linking with...

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Robin...ya know, I never did care for James Cagney when he played the tuff guy parts...then, I began to see him in his older films, when he was singing and dancing. Yankee Doodle Dandy is one of my favorite movies...and the one about Ruth Etting. Sooo good.
    I do enjoy your Movie Star Mondays.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Bentley would like it if we had a moat to keep the cats out of our yard! So Robin ~ when will we be seeing you on the LPGA tour?

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to watch old movies!!!

    How ARE you Robin!?

    I need to watch more old movies and with my kids too.
    They just don't make them like they used to, you know?

    Love old Alfred Hitchcock movies too. So clever.

    xoxox
    Hope this finds you well!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing your old movie star photos. Makes me want to see some of them! Sounds like your summer is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I'm not a Cagney fan, but I love classic films. Thank you for your bloggy friendship and for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop Linky Party xo

    ReplyDelete