DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Home Tour

Hi All,
When time permits hubby and I have a glass of wine and some snacks with our good friends, Jim and Cindy. My hubby and Jim were classmates and Cindy and I were classmates. We go back and forth between each of our houses. We have a good time and lots of laughs. Cindy was nice enough to let me give you a little home tour of her house.  They did most of the interior finish work themselves!
 Here are the hosts and hubby in the cute farmhouse kitchen...
 The Greatroom
 The Master bedroom.  Jim built all of the furniture...
 Master bath...
 One of their son's bedroom.  He is all grown, but still has his own room to come home to :)
 Hall bath...
 Guest room...
 The loft...
Love the view into the greatroom from the loft...
Hope you enjoyed the tour!!!
 

18 comments:

  1. Oh, my GOODNESS!!!! What a beautiful home - chock full with warmth and personality!

    Loved seeing every room! Now I am going back to take another look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! They have done a wonderful job and I really enjoy their style. I love the old wooden doors on rails in the loft. I also really like the leaning towel rack in the bathroom too. Great ideas on both. Good wine friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin!

    This was certainly a fun tour of you friends home. It seems very welcoming and comfortable and all the custom touches give it a lot of character.

    Love those rustic wood walls in the bathroom! Just thinking a little about bare skin and splinters, lol.

    They look like a nice couple to be friends with.

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a charming house! I love everything the husband made for the house, what a great job and they're also, why not say, very talented!! Thanks for the tour. Have a happy week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy's how looks warm and inviting, just like her personality! loved seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful home, and Jim is a master carpenter. I enjoyed the tour very much. Her kitchen is really a dream kitchen! Love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kitchen!! Of course the rest of the house is great too. Did you have lots of fun? Hope so!

    Big Hugs from that 70's girl and Bentley too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rustic look of that home! I could enjoy a glass or two of wine there. So warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful home...so pretty.
    and I am LOVIN' your larger photos. Can see it all sooo much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Robin! I love this wonderful home...beautiful cabin feel to it.

    Thanks Cindy for letting Robin show it. I have a crush on your ceiling in the kitchen and the tin ceiling, too!

    beautiful.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely home and I love all the rustic details. Thanks for the tour. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did enjoy ! LOVE home tours..big, small, medium and all / they are all wonderful and fun to view !

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cozy house. Love the kitchen! Thank you for taking us on a tour and thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see you again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Robin! Wanted to let you know that you will be one of the features tomorrow. The party opens at 8am CST. So, pop on by for a feature button. See you on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything is soooooo beautiful and cozy, a true "home"feeling!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete