DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Inspiration!

Hi All,
Are you all ready for Spring?  Me too!!!




Linking with...
Inspire Me Tues
The Scoop
Winter Blues Wed
What's It Wed
Vintage Thingie
Show Off and Inspire
The Scoop
Mod Mix Monday

8 comments:

  1. OH!!! I loved every single picture!!
    First of all - I LOVE that black telephone!!! Not PHONE but telephone!!!And those RABBITS!!! SO cute! The garland 'debris' is so pretty! The roses.....everything! SO pretty! You are ready to welcome SPRING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks so inviting! Love all you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is so cozy. Love it. Love the bunnies too!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Your Sister and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am definitely ready for warmer weather. You have a very pretty home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo good to see you, sweet girl.
    Love all your photos...so so pretty.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  6. so ready for spring love your home ready for a bit of spring spruce up here as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore those little bunnies in the dough bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally ready for spring. Your home looks lovely, as always.

    ReplyDelete