DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Sunday, August 17, 2014

More of the Home Tour and Shower

Hi All,
We have received some much needed rain in Illinois.  My flowers are loving it.  Thought I would post some more pictures of my cousin's beautiful home and the baby shower I attended there, for her daughter-in-law.
The Sun Room

Foyer Chandy

One of the many urns filled with beautiful flowers

Next to the front door

Powder room

Hydrangeas everywhere!

The Pool

Great Room

The pretty cake

Back door planter

Front door


I love it out here.  So nice to sit with a glass of wine!


Me and my sweet cousins.  Love them so!
Hope you enjoyed the tour!

If you would like to read part 1 of this post, click here

Linking with...

Mod Mix Mon
Sunday Showcase
The Scoop
Inspire Me Tues
Wow Us Wed
Sizzle Into Summer
What's It Wed
Share Your Cup
Home Sweet Home

16 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your hubby is doing better.
    This home you feature here is out of this world. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her home is jaw dropping gorgeous. Saw pics of Mr at the family reunion gathering, keep saying my prayers for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are through the worst of it. The doc says a week from the last treatment, he will slowly, bit by bit begin to heal and feel better. Thanks for the prayers!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful house and the flowers arrangements for the event are gorgeous! Loved the tour. Thanks for sharing.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful home. Love everything about it ~ especially the garden and those gorgeous hydrangeas!!! I have to keep mine in a pot on my porch and water it twice a day in this heat to keep it from drooping.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can see why I love going there, Susan. Beauty everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Those urns are out of this world beautiful -thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Robin,
    I just love everything about your cousins home, the garden is so beautiful! a home truly loved and it shows. What a beautiful baby shower, all the pink and that cake wow!
    I would love spending time and visiting there too.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin, her home and gardens are gorgeous! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Cute pic of you and your cousins! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful home! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Robin,
    What great looking chairs and table! They look both stylish and comfortable, both of which are things that I guess most people are looking for in a chair purchase. The overall space looks really good, too!
    Table Décor

    ReplyDelete