DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Florida

Hi All,
Just a note from me to you from Daytona Beach. We bought a town home here last November. I have been busy traveling back and forth over the months, getting it furnished and homey.
This is the first trip hubby and I have taken down here, just to enjoy our new vacation home.

We had a nice walk on the beach, this morning
The view, at lunch
 Linking with...

1 comment:

  1. MANY years ago, I went to school in Daytona beach and lived right on the beach. My Mom was a reporter for the Daytona Beach news paper. My family lived in Deland, and later moved to Texas to be near us. I will check out your Florida posts to see if there is anything familiar :^)
    Be blessed,
    J

    ReplyDelete