DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, November 17, 2014

Readying for the Christmas season!

Hi All,
I am have been busy decorating the cape house for a holiday house walk.  The inside is ready, except for the tree.  I have a little more to do on the outside, but here is a sneak peek.
Our first snow, this year!
This was 2 years ago in the den.  I always change things up a bit, so stay tuned!

The low is 8 degrees tonight!  Stay warm!

Linking with...

Make It Pretty Monday
The Scoop
Share Your Cup
Home and Garden
Whats It Wed
Feathered Nest
Home Sweet Home
Anything Blue
Tweek It Tues

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! It really does get COLD up there!!! Low here in Texas will be 28 and that's cold enough!!
    I LOVE that back yard tree!!! We are thinking about putting a tree on the front porch this year. If all goes well we
    will start taking fall down and getting Christmas out this week. I hope!! Looking forward to a photo tour after you get done! MERRY Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your decorations are looking very pretty!! Can not wait to see whats next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin...I can't believe you are almost ready for Christmas inside and out. Your home looks lovely in the header photo, especially in the snow. xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first dusting of snow! We should wake up to some in the morning. Can't wait to see more. I love your planked ceiling. I did that in my basement kitchen area and I love it! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is so lovely for the holidays! I love the cozy feel.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete