DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, January 12, 2015

Home, Sweet, Florida Home

Hi All,
We are spending a few weeks in our Florida home.  I am always on the lookout for more things to cozy up our home.
My galley kitchen.  I'm on the hunt for more things for the top of the cabinets!

We had to replace the built in Oven/Microwave
Breakfast nook arrangement
I love my olden Jenn Air

Might be time to change up the chalkboard, lol

Love the art deco style sink in the downstairs bath.  New sink and light fixtures were added.
Towel cabinet in the downstairs bath nook, along with custom shutters

Linking with...

The Scoop
Inspire Me Tues
Sunday Showcase
Tweak It Tues
Make It Pretty Mon
Wow Us Wed
Vintage Inspiration
Share Your Cup
Home and Garden
Mod Mix Mon
Pretty Preppy
Home Sweet Home
Feathered Nest
Your Turn to Shine





18 comments:

  1. It all looks WONDERFUL!!!! Enjoy every single day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love the towel cabinet. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember my mom cooked on a stove-top very similar to that when I was growing up, except the fan was above the stove, Your decorating style is unique and lovely...what an interesting sink bowl!! I'm stopping over from the Sunday Showcase linky party.
    Ann @ Cairn Cottage (http://cairncottage.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kitchen. You are doing a really good job at making your Florida home look so cozy. Enjoy each moment you are there. What a lovely place to be.

    Big Texas Hugs and Kisses,
    Your Sister and Her Dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun - to decorate a holiday house. Have fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun place to go and escape the cold! Hope you find some things that you love. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Pinned to the Pretty Preppy Board (and thanks for linking up!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christy. I went to you Pinterest site, but didn't see anything. Might have missed it?

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful FL home! Thanks for linking up with Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky girl! What an awesome Florida getaway home!
    Enjoy. I am SO over this winter weather already.
    My dogs are running in mud soup this week and bringing it
    in hourly to my floors.
    Gotta love it? Nawt!!!

    Hope this finds you well.
    xox
    A

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's time to change out my chalkboard also...it's a Christmas theme. so don't feel bad. I love the little house in your header, it's gorgeous.

    I'm visiting from The Over 40 Blogging World.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete