DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas Cheer!

Hi All,
It has been awhile since I have posted, but I wanted to share some Christmas Cheer with you!  I hosted our yearly Christmas party with my tennis group.  I made a traditional dinner which included, honey baked ham, loaded hash brown casserole, coleslaw, apple cranberry and sage stuffing, rolls and pumpkin pie cake for dessert.  Hope you all are having an enjoyable holiday season!







Merry Christmas!

Linking with...

Simple Saturdays
Christmas Home Tour
Amaze Me Mon
The Dedicated House
Wow Us Wed
Share Your Style
Home and Garden
Fall Into Fall
Feathered Nest Fri

8 comments:

  1. It all looks so festive and beautiful!!!! SO wish we lived closer to each other!! But - I don't play tennis!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful fun evening with friends. Your home looks gorgeous decorated for the holidays.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gathering in your lovely home. Love your tree with the top hat. Your tablescape is gorgeous too. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. I enjoyed my visit and a new follower too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is looking beautiful dear and the decoration part is looking really traditional and heart touching. I also want similar decoration for next Christmas as I will be celebrating it at Los Angeles venues with my kid’s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tennis is the most thrilling game in the world after the football. The whole world is going crazy about the Tennis due to its discipline and wonderful entertainment. In your blog I found almost every thrilling moment of the game and no doubt we really enjoy it. Looking for more thrilling moments soon.
    Love from
    Top Ten Sports

    ReplyDelete