DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, April 21, 2016

Yard Work!

Hi All,
I have been busy the last 4 days in the yard.  I am trying to get the beds ready for mulch, after we return from a trip to my daughter's.  The plants are emerging and so much green.  I love it.  No pots filled yet.  I will wait till I get back from my trip.  I have also taken a couple of pictures of the new window boxes on the front of the house.  I will paint them on Sat!






11 comments:

  1. Robin - Your yard looks so good. I need to do a major clean up in my yard. If it ever quits rainy for a few days...

    Have a great weekend.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hard work in spring is worth it for the blooms in summer. I really like your shaded sitting area - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your yard is coming alive! It's going to be so pretty again this year. I love your new flower boxes, so charming!! I have always loved your front entry too. I wish I could twitch my nose and pop over to your house and help in your sweet garden. Have a great Friday sweet sister.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After VT, I will be filling them with lots of blooms. Can't wait!

      Delete
  4. I love the whole cottage-y feel of your home and yard! Can't wait to see more.
    :)
    http://gwingal.blogspot.com/2016/04/from-ugly-metal-utility-shed.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home and garden are lovely! I enjoy garden time! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely garden and home. Love your red door and basket arrangement!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete