DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, April 29, 2010

Famous Couples Friday


Good Evening All,

Posting alittle early, but had a moment to do so, so here you go. This week it is Robert Wagner, they call him RJ and his Natalie Wood. They were so made for each other, they married twice. They were together for the "second time around" until her tragic death, from drowning in 1981. RJ is 80 now and has taken good care of his girls. They each had one from a marriage to another and one together. This photo is circa 1975.

They were a beautiful couple.

7 comments:

  1. They made a beautiful couple! Thanks for sharing.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they were wonderful together. He is still so handsome!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when Natalie Woods died....we were on our way home from a Colorado vacation and heard the news on the radio.....I was shocked and could NOT believe it! Hard to believe Robert Wagner is 80! I never missed an episode of Hart to Hart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved her! I was in high school when she died and remember how tragic I thought it was at the time. They were great together and they made an impression on this teenage gal at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this was always one of my favorite couples in Hollywood. I always thought the both of them were so good looking. Natalie's early death just broke my heart. Poor Mr. Wagner...he must have loved her so much. I still am totally and forever in love with him.
    He has guest stared several times on 2 and Half Men and he is still adorable....*sigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always had a little crush on Robert Wagner! From "It Takes A Thief" to "Hart To Hart", he was always nice to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe that RJ is 80! Unbelievable! What a gorgeous man and Natalie was such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete