DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chicago

Good Evening All,
My daughter and I had a good time just hanging out eating, talking, walking, browsing, etc. The time flies and I love my time with her, but I always love coming home, too. Taylor at the breakfast buffet at The Drake...
The beautiful breakfast buffet...

The view from our room, looking north...

Another, overlooking the lake and Lake Shore Drive...




We decided to take a walk. I walked and Taylor rode her bike along side me.




Here she is with her mode of transportation :)




Momma by the lake...







The lobby at the beautiful, historic Drake Hotel. The flowers are real.







As we were browsing along Michigan Ave., we decided to have a "chocolate" break. We sat streetside at Ghiradelli and had a drink, some chocolate and read a bit.









Our view from Ghiradelli of the old water tower.
More to come later of tea at The Drake, as I will join one of the tea parties this week!







6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely weekend with us! Your daughter is beautiful....but that is to expected with YOU as her mom! It looked like y'all had a wonderful time together! My daughter, Summer, and I are heading to the beach on July 29th....looking forward to that! Mothers always treasure time with the daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Chicago. What a beautiful hotel. I bet they could tell lots of stories. Any stop at Ghiradelli is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really captured the beauty of our gorgeous city...I love the views from the Drake! You and your daughter are beautiful.

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Robin and Taylor! You are in my old neighborhood. Lake Shore Drive, the lake ... my home!! I see that you are reading the Tea Berry Strangler Robin. Do you like it?? Next time we all meet in Chicago and lets invite our friend Blondie too!!

    Lots of love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! Fun! Fun! Oh I so want to go back to Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a treat for both of you! You've inspired me to try to arrange something like this for me and my daughter.

    ReplyDelete