DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, November 1, 2010

Movie Star Monday

Just posting a few pictures of my favorite olden actress, Greta Garbo (1905-1990) A beautiful color painting of her...
From "Queen Christina" Great hat!


One of her silents, "The Single Standard"

Greta, after retirement. Probably taken in the late 40's. She looks like she could step in to today's world. She always had a very modern look about her.



3 comments:

  1. I am a great fan of older movies. Love Greta Garbo too! She was wonderful. I have a few favorites too,
    Hope you have a terrific day,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, she was very modern looking. She had a timeless natural beauty. Now actresses are filled up with silicone, nipped and tucked. They look artificial and freakish. Queen Christina is one of my favorite Garbo movies. Have a great Monday!!

    Lots of love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that I ever saw one of her movies...I have heard about her all my life and she was, indeed, a beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete