DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tennis Girl Party!

Good Morning All,
I am soooooooooo glad to be reunited with all of you and my COMPUTER! It has been getting debugged for the last two days. I love my Iphone and I have been keeping track of you all, but it is just not the same as the good ole laptop :) Our monthly Tennis Girl dinner was last night. As always there is lots of laughs, good food and girlfriends. Our hostess was Sheila(back row on the right) last night and her meal was like going to an elegant restaurant. She should do this for a living. Wonderful appetizers, apple stuffed pork loin, creamed spinach, augratin potatoes and dessert was a maple torte with cranberry compote. Pumpkin pie punch was our cocktail. She had a pick with pineapple and candied pecans floating on top! Oh my, it was yummy! I am still stuffed this morning.

11 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds sooooooooo good. Always such fun to get together with friends. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun these girl parties are.
    The menu sounds delicious.
    We are going to a fellowship dinner tomorrow night and it's SOUP NIGHT...ummm, can't wait to see all the good soups.
    Have a great weekend..
    love, bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. How blessed you are to have so many friends to share a meal with. The menu sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy seeing you and your group of friends having such special times together! Glad you got your computer back! And I love, LOVE your new header!!! Happy weekend to you, my Friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sounds like such good "girl fun!"
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad u had such a good time! Sorry I missed u yesterday. Sometimes my car is in the garage. Going to Arcola for the Christmas open houses today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best part of a girls night is that we know how to cook and be great hostesses...men rely on pizza and beer!! {Not to insult anyone who know a great man that can cook and entertain...I'm just saying!!}.

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your header with your kitchen is just so pretty!
    Isn't it wonderful to have a group of friends with whom you have memories, fun and great meals together?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got it fixed. How wonderful to have such a group of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

    I like your background with the turkeys. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your meal sounds like it was divine and the company ~ perfect! What a lovely looking bunch of friends you have. So glad you're back online with your computer ~ sure will make life easier for you!

    ReplyDelete