DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, August 11, 2011

Building Update

Just keeping you all updated on the progress... The concrete guys removing the forms from the foundation...




This in what my new shed is looking like :)



Of course, Cocoa and Theodore must check out and sniff the progress!



The big machine is throwing rock down on the porch and garage floor, where they will pour the concrete on Monday!




My carpenters hard at it on the shed...

I am linking to...









13 comments:

  1. This is SO exciting!!!! I love the smell of 'construction' and the sound of a hammer and saw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is looking great! How exciting for you! Lots of action for sure!:)
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking it up Robin!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Linda! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am going to drive by this weekend and check it out!
    They are really moving at a good pace. The shed looks like it is going to be a minature version of your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I could move right into your shed! Can't wait to see it finished.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in serious COVET MODE, looking at this shed being constructed...O, it's gonna be so cute. Can't wait!
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Robin ~ everything is moving right along! I am soooo happy for you!!

    Lots of love and hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  9. you can already tell its going to be beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - things have really taken off at your place. I can't wait to see the finished room and shed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good ! I think I would have to get a tall glass of tea and a nice lawn chair and sit and watch them work...LOL
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet you can't wait how exciting! Your crew is moving along quickly. Your new addition will be done before you know it. Keep posting photo's its fun to see the process.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is major, Robin!
    Wow... lot's of progress!

    I am so excited for you!
    xx
    A

    ReplyDelete