DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Door and Porches

Hi All,
I am happy to join the Door and Porch Party over at At The Picket Fence!
My new porch that connects the old house and our new addition...
Some wintery pillows...
This baby used to sit over at our B&B by the fireplace. Now he is home and I lent him my scarf :)
The view from my kitchen door. Hope you are all doing well. Ho, Ho, Ho!!!

3 comments:

  1. Robin your Christmas Decor looks so pretty love your porch..Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I recongnize that pup! Things are looking wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so lovely and festive Robin! :-) Thank you so much for sharing it at the Doors and Porches party!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete