DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mantel Party

Hi All,
I am getting my mantel on here a little late...
My revamped dining room. I love having the original fireplace in here...
Simple, icy garland and white lights...
I love Santa boots...

I am linking with...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Robin- my fellow tennis chick! your house looks great!

    xo, laura@imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it. How wonderful to have a fireplace in the dining room. YOur new floorplan is fabulous. I love the mantel and I havn't seen a Santa boot in years. How fabulous. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meraviglioso questo addobbo di Natale!!
    Baci
    Sabry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom loved Santa boots. We had several in our decorations. Your mantle looks lovely. I like the frosted lights. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little boot too! don't you just love the lights everywhere in the house this time of year!

    ReplyDelete