DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hi!

Hi All,
Just "hopping" in to say hi to you all. My Dad is doing great with his double knee replacement. He was suppose to be in out patient therapy for around 10-12 weeks, due to his age of 82. We are out of surgery for 5 weeks and we saw the surgeon yesterday and he suggested we ask therapy if we need to come back or just do exercises at home! I think they are kicking him out of therapy! I knew he would do well, as he was playing tennis until last spring and has such a positive spirit.
I am decorating for spring, so I had to share my bunnies with you!

Have a great weekend, ahead!

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your dad is making a fast recovery :o) Love your cute little bunnies too!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear how your Dad has done....hold on to him and keep him young. I know you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about your Dad! He sounds like such a strong man ... hope his recovery continues at this pace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad all is well with your dad. I am sure you are relieved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news about your father. I'm certainly ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear about your Dad. It is hard when our parents start aging. I am ready for spring. I changed my blog header to my favorite bunny, so fun. Easter will be here before you know it. I have to tell you I love your bookshelf in your header pic.Very nice. Blessings ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like your Dad is getting ready for Spring too. :)

    I'm glad to hear he is doing so well..

    ReplyDelete