DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My New Picture

Hi All,
I have been putting finishing touches on the new den. It is mostly done in an equestrian theme.
Since we love our doggies, I thought this print was fitting, especially since the dogs are in a horse stable.
I picked out the frame and matting...
I love the rich taupe matting...
I also brought this pooch in from the porch. Somehow, I thought it was too cold out there for him. Yes, I know he is not real, but thought he could join us inside :)

I am linking with...

9 comments:

  1. Oh I totally love your new painting. It is fabulous. Your doggie does need to be inside, how cute is he. Love it all. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time to be indoors decorating a new spot!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture...anxious to see the rest. Hey! I know that doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pooches! Have a great weekend :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your frame and matting look divine with your new print! Love those dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful, Robin! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new painting!!! Can I have it? (Just kidding)

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Robin!

    Love that new picture and it looks great in the room.

    Maybe if your outdoor dog (name?) was set by the fireplace he will warm up enough to be able to lie down by the fire...

    Thanks for joining th Bunny nHop this week!

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks sooo good. I love the painting.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete