DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Room Update

Hi All,
I wanted to share with you that I am redoing the room downstairs that I once converted into the dining room. This room now is a secondary den type room, since the renovation. As you know, we live in a Cape Cod style home, so I am dedicating this room to the old Cape Cod style. I am just in the planning stages.
Here are some elements that will be included. Of course, the Cape Cod home style...
My husband once owned a sailboat, so some of his sailing decor will be included...
I have ordered this photo, which I will frame...
I love this print...

Stay tuned, as I am going to start to put this room together soon!

4 comments:

  1. Will be eager to see the finished room. Always fun to see what creative ideas others have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxious to see it. I did not know Dan owned a sailboat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to photo's..How fun for you..
    Have a sweet day,Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're well on your way for the perfect room for your region. How fun it must have been to have a sailboat, so it's wonderful you'll be including one of your husband's hobbies into the family room. Have fun with your decorating plans! Thanks for sharing at my party this week. I appreciate your visit.

    ReplyDelete