DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Friday, March 30, 2012

Birthday Tabletop

Hi All,
Tomorrow the tennis girls are coming to celebrate a birthday...
I have the table all set...
Everyone will bring a salad and I have baked the birthday cake and will serve the drinks...
Hope you are all having a great week!
Linking with...

12 comments:

  1. Those are the best get togethers. Everyone contributes. Lots of variety and so relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks so pretty and I know you are going to have a wonderful time! Love your new blog look!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two different colors of plates looks charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to the ga lwho is celebrating. Your table looks lovely and pot lucks are a;ways fun and less stress on the hostess. Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those gorgeous plates! Have fun, I know you will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Cape dining room looks fabulous and the table, so pretty.
    It's so fun to have our friends over.
    It's about time for some of mine to come over for a good lunch.
    We play Bunco once a month so that keeps us all LINKED....;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your setting with the blue & yellow plates is so pretty. hope the birthday celebration is fun filled, I'm sure it will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table setting is so pretty and festive. I love the colors!

    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun, Robin! So nice to have this sweet group of friends that you get to share these special meals together.
    :)
    xox
    alison

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet you girls are going to have sooo much fun! Wish I could join you. I still think it's great that you and I have the same dining room chairs! Always makes me smile when I see pics of your dining room.

    Biggest of big hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Robin! That is just delightful. The table looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a Beautiful Birthday table.. enjoy..

    ReplyDelete