DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Friday, May 25, 2012

Golf Time!

Hi All,  I started the long weekend off with my good tennis girlfriend.  Yes, tennis is our game, but we haven't been able to get on the golf course for two years.   Just no time.  This year we are determined to take some time for ourselves and have fun on the course!
 We started off on the driving range for about 45 minutes, just to practice swinging.  We will actually PLAY next time.
We had a great straweberry salad and bloody mary on the patio, after all that hard work!  lol

Have a safe Memorial Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your lunch looks scrumpious!!!
    Funny how time slips away....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me think of the summers spent at the Casey Golf course..Lorna Matteson and I at least 3x week. My golf clubs have been idle for decades. :(

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete