DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Friday, June 29, 2012

San Francisco Part 2

Hi All,
Boy is it HOT in Illinois! 100+ for the past couple of days. Makes me long for that mid 50's we experienced in California. Here are pics of our trip to Napa Valley and Sonoma.

Here is the group in front of the castle.  It is an actual residence, that happens to be a winery...
 The peacocks roaming around were beautiful!
 Here is hubby watching the sheep, grazing...
 Looking out onto the vineyards, from a castle window...
 The dining room.  Very much like the Hearst Castle...
 We had a private tour.  Our tour guide, Cindy was great.  This is one of the "caves" where the wine ages...
 Our private tasting.  Awesome!
 On to Sonoma, where we lunched at Frances Ford Coppola's winery and restaurant...
 Back in San Francisco for our final dinner together.
 The bay bridge was our view from the restaurant...
What a great few days in California to celebrate hubby's boss' retirement!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful time. San Francisco is such a busy place.Thank you for sharing the pics. Blessings for a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over from Ash Tree Cottage! What a cute blog you have! I enjoyed your San Fran photos, looks like it was a nice trip! What really caught my eye was the stove in the Friendship dinner!!! Then I read a few more posts, what a find!!! Enjoy!! If you have a moment please stop by for some Greek mussels! We love company and new friends are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete