DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi All,
We had a very nice Thanksgiving lunch. We are minus one, as son has moved to California with a new job. A good move for him, I think.
 The table is set...
 The Flair is working hard on the sweet potatoes, roasted green beans, potato soup...
The Family
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi, sweet girl...your table looks so pretty with that awesome cloth...and you and your family are precious.
    Glad you had a good day...we did, too. :)
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks so comfy! You really have the knack. Can't wait to browse your older posts. Have a lovely day!

    Neighbors About Town Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be you all really enjoyed Thanksgiving with the new addition all finished - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So warm and inviting! I just love your Flair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robin, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from Fresh Eggs Daily.

    Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was busy but nice, with two little ones joining us this year.

    Anyway, thanks for posting this. If you’ve never visited yet, I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet family photo. Love your tartan plaid table cloth. Have I told you that I grew up with a Flair. When my mom sold her home it stayed. Rather sad to think about because the new owners likely carried it off to the trash. Fun to see yours.........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great! I just love your Flair! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete