DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, November 29, 2012

Home Tour

Hi All,
I have spent a few days with my cousin.  We have such a good time.  She is so pretty inside and out and I love her like a sister.  I thought you might like to see some of her beautiful home.  This is part 1 of 2, so we will start with the exterior.
 The Front
 A closer view of the entrance.
 One of the large urns that flank the front door.
 Such a beautiful entrance.
 Okay, I am giving you a teaser for the next post of the interior.  All fresh greenery going up the stairs.
Me and my sweet cousin Susan.
 
Joining these parties...

17 comments:

  1. A teaser is right!!! I want to see more!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her home is gorgeous...looking forward to a tour of the inside!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Those urns are gorgeous. Show us more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful home! The urns are stunning! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Robin! Oh, her home is so beautiful. Love the entrance. Love seeing your sweet smile and her face.
    More please...
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I love the runner on the stairs. All the greenery is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful home and those urns are to die for. BTW - Is that The Little Traveler? My Mom and I used to lunch and shop there all the time. Takes forever to go from room to room! :-) Heading there for the Geneva Christmas walk next Friday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful home and the Christmas decorations look gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing this at Inspiration Friday!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty house - I love black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful Robin. I love what I see. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous home!! I want to see more!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her home is as gorgeous as yours. Beautiful. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the entry way! Visiting from Seasonal Sunday. I'll be back for a tour of the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no! Don't leave us hanging! lol! When I saw the exterior, I knew the interior was going to be breathtaking, too! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful home. I am looking forward to part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for taking us to her gorgeous home! Very pretty! Thank you for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete