DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

Many of you have left so many nice comments about the picture of my home in the header. I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Wednesday, December 26, 2012

First Snowfall of the Year!

Hi All,
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  Ours was very nice.  I went out and snapped a couple of pics of the house.  I love new fallen snow!


Linking with...
Open House
Share Your Cup
Knick of Time
Feathered Nest
Inspiration Friday
Home Sweet Home

8 comments:

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Beautiful, especially with the snow! Thanks for linking to the Open House party.

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

So cute! We had no snow for Christmas, but got hit last night. New fresh snow is so pretty!

Beth said...

Your home is gorgeous and I love the picket fence with the greenery. May your 2013 be filled with faith, love, hope, joy, peace, and good health! Beth

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the way everything looks, especially the fence with garland and snow.

Happy Holidays!
Pam

Linda said...

oh, MY!!! These are beautiful! DFW had a white Christmas....for the first time since 1926! Alas, I missed it! Houston area got a great deal of high winds and SAND! I like YOURS better!!

Di Lewis said...

Hello! Your home is beautiful and the fence decorated with bright red bows, perfect! Hope you'll stop for a visit . happy New Year!

Jann Olson said...

Oh, I love your home and it is so beautiful with the dusting of the new fallen snow. I will be featuring you tomorrow at Share Your Cup.
Hugs,
Jann
p.s. Happy New Year!

Sherry said...

I love your house! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
Sherry