DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hi!

Hi All,
I haven't posted for a while. I was having trouble finding inspiration, but now the roses are blooming and the yard is coming along.  Also, my computer is on the blink and in the shop :(. I'm posting this from the IPad.
I will return soon with a yard post.  Hope you are all having a nice memorial day weekend!  Have I mentioned I LOVE my Flair?! Lol!!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! Sometimes blogging is a seasonal thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that way, sometimes I don't blog for periods of time because I just don't have anything to say! But did I mention that I love your Flair, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was home last week should of driven by to take a look at your beautiful yard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see a Blog lovin link?

    ReplyDelete