DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Saturday, June 14, 2014

Camping Fun!

Hi All,
We are at our camper this weekend. We love it here and such a relaxing treat for us. Here are some pics I'm sharing. 
Dining nook

Living area
Kitchen
Pantry and fridge
Bedroom
Bath with shower behind the door
Hubby is busy reading
My new clothesline and below, watching a little U S Open!
Linking with...
Masterpiece Monday
Knick of Time
The Scoop
Inspire Me
Farm Blog Hop
Home Sweet Home

8 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely wonderful! Enjoy ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go camping so badly!
    Seeing your camper and THAT CLOTHES LINE... ah!
    can't wait for the camper to be finished so we can go camping!
    Looks like y'all have everything you need-- I love that lamp with with shade ;)
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE the way you "rough" it sister! Enjoy the day!!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it!!!!! Your camper is so pretty!!! Enjoy every minute! We are going camping Friday morning. To a screen shelter in a State Park not too far away. Our camper is still down at the ranch. My sister Deanie and her daughter and granddaughter are going too. They have a shelter which will be next to ours. This will be Deanie and Trish's FIRST camping trip EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing home away from home!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it, how fun. We had such a great time in our motorhome. Yours is fabulous. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fun to me,makes me think of all the times we went camping as a family..minus the TV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a nice camper! Thank you for linking with Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete