DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas 2017

Hi All,
It has been awhile since I have posted.  Life got busy! My kids on each side of the country and a second home in Florida.  We have sold the Fla home, so I can give more attention to my parents, who are getting older, kids and grandson.  My daughter and family moved 2 hours away, recently, so I get to see my grandson much more!  Yay!!!
I hope to be posting more, than in the past.  Here are some pictures of my little cape house!
The original part of the house was built in 1939
This is part of the addition we added 6 yrs ago


Basement door is where I added the chalkboard

The Den

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK....yes,life can get pretty hectic at times...glad you are blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! We’ve been waiting for you! Your home is picture post card perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see you posting. I love your home, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete