DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Party!

Hi All,
I do love having friends over, especially around the holidays!  We had such a nice evening, last night.  Here are some pics to share with you...




Good friends!
Hope you are all enjoying the season!

Linking with...
Inspire Me Tues
Wow Us Wed
Home and Garden Thurs
Talk of the Town
Share Your Style

4 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas Gatherings! I’m hosting my annual Cup of Christmas Tea tomorrow and so looking forward to it! Although I’m hot and sweaty hanging lights and blowing leaves and trying to make the decks look pretty. Or at least not like they are part of a vagrant property! Today was near 80 degrees while tomorrow will be a good 20 degrees cooler. Which is nice. No soft blankets of snow to cover all the not so pretty stuff outside. I never seem to get caught up on one season before the next one hits!
    Love seeing your home all dressed up for the holidays! No one does it better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear Linda and thank you for the sweet Christmas card!!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a great gathering and table to go along. I haven't seen you around, or I haven't visited. So happy to visit you again and to see you back.
    Happy Christmas holiday.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fabby! Good to be back. I have created several pages of FB, dealing with old TV shows, which I love. It has taken a lot of my internet time. Merry Christmas!

      Delete