DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Sunday, April 11, 2010

Memories of "The Jetsons"


Good Sunday Morning All,

The other morning, I was driving to work and Kim and Betsy on Martha Stewart radio were talking about Rosie the maid on "The Jetsons". I loved "The Jetsons" growing up and I was thinking how I would like to have "Rosie" or that one button you pushed for dinner, back at my house, when there is no time for cooking :) I'm just sayin...

Have a great Sunday and this picture of "The Jetsons".

8 comments:

  1. the jetsons (and flintstones) were my two *bestest and most favorite-ist* cartoons!!! yeah, wished i had that thing that jane put over her head that did her hair & make up in one second also! what's cool is that we have skype...like their picture phones we thought would never really be....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids loved THE JETSONS..and, yep, me, too on the wanting that ONE DINNER BUTTON! Wouldn't that be so cool !!

    Thanks for stopping by...I am still trying to catch my breath.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are really telling our age here. I loved the jetsons when I was growing up. Yes, that show was filled with future technology and a lot of it exists now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great post -put a smile on my face, thanks..
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the episode where Astro's original owner came to claim him, and we found out Astro's original name was "Tralfaz".... what a raw deal, to be named something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No kidding! Do you think she would move all the rocks and bricks for me? Wouldn't that be something!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Jetsons... and that theme song cracks me up.
    Simple introductions! with chopsticks in the middle...
    we were just talking about the Jetson's the other day. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always wanted a Rosie and was very disappointed back in 2000 to realize: a new millenia and still no Rosie! I am however finally getting a Roomba.

    ReplyDelete