DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday

Hi All,
If you follow me, you know how much I love my little cape cod style house, and I am indeed grateful to have it. This is my first time linking up with Gratitude Wednesday over at Heart and Home. My climbing roses behind my picket fence...
A view of the front yard...


Another view of the fence...

12 comments:

  1. Your home is so charming! Cape Cod is my favorite. :) I love your front door, I've never seen a rounded molding like that before, so much fun. Your red rose roses are so lovely along your picket fence. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    Happy Rednesday,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    What a beautiful little cottage! I just adore the picket fence and the garden, and your pretty red door. It really is lovely!
    Thanks so much for linking up today. I hope you'll be back and that your blogging friends will join us sometime, too! Have a fun week and weekend.
    XO
    Heidi - Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love red roses, especially peeking out of a white fence. Very charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful home you have! I love my Cape Cod too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetest ever!!!
    I love your header photo anyway .
    The roses peeking out the white fence...yummy!
    xoxo~Kathy @
    Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd bet there has never ever been a little girl who didn't yearn to grow up and have that precise white picket fence. I am in love with it and may possibly think of marrying it!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Robin! Are you back home now, or are you still in Florida? I love your cottage, it's as sweet as you are!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little cottage just looks like something our of a fairy tale. Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cottage and the roses are stunning peaking through your picket fence!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh I love your garden - are those roses i see?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Robin, I like those chairs and Bistro table you have out front on the patio there. So cute! And you already know how much I like those roses by the fence. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete