DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Friday, May 28, 2010

This and That from Fla

Good Evening All,
Hope you are all enjoying the start of the long weekend. Here are a few shots from today. I was coming back from my morning walk on the beach and noticed someone was flying a kite in front of the condo :)
As I was crossing the beach to get back to the condo, the ice cream truck has stopped and was playing Christmas Carols, like the merry-go-round kind of music. How can you get better than that, Jingle Bells and ice cream!!!


Mr Tennis and I were lunching at one of our waterfront haunts and I noticed a family of porpoises(sp?) I tried snapping them several times with their backs above the water, but all I could get were their fins.


This afternoon, a sailboat race in the ocean. They were really out there, so I zoomed in as much as I could.



Me at the pool area of the condo...



A hang glider and the sailboats waaayyyy back in the distance.





Mr. and Mrs. Tennis at another of our favorite places, Porto Fino. A restaurant that has been there for a very long time and family owned. Always yummy food there!






10 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I was there. Have a super good time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about your Daytona Beach adventures ........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having such a great time! Thanks for sharing your adventure!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good time you must be having in the sun and the sand! You look so relaxed and happy - both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you and Mr. Tennis are having a really great time! Wish I were there too! Nothing like being in Fla. with all their sandy beaches and beautiful sunshine! I lived in Tampa for 5 years or so.. and always loved going to the nearby beaches! I have really enjoyed all the pictures you've shared with us!

    Have a great Memorial weekend!

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. It amazes me how one can fly a kite from the condo. I would love to see the porpoises. Looks like your having a great time. I enjoyed looking at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can see the glow of a happy loving couple! have a great and safe memorial day weekend! verbena cottage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks you you are really enjoying your getaway~ thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mr and Mrs Tennis!! I'm enjoying tagging along on your trip. Have fun and don't forget the sunscreen!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like so much fun! The beach, love it! Oh, and I can't wait to see the pics of your home, it's just sooo charming!
    HAGD,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete