DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, May 24, 2010

The World's Most Famous Beach and Our Condo

Hi All,
Here is a shot from our pool. Below are some shots of the interior of our condo. Enjoy!
The Living Room...

Dining and Kitchen...



The Foyer


Another shot of the kitchen. I love the little island...





The Master Bath





Master Bedroom...
There are two more bedrooms and another bath, plus a laundry room. Hope you are enjoying your Monday.
Robin



10 comments:

  1. Such a nice place, Robin!! I love the peachy colors!! And it looks so clean and refreshing. I hope you are having a great time!!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Great Dane and I would gladly sleep in that bath tub!....we'll be right down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like perfection to me! Just tell Pondside and her Great Dane to move over ~~ make room for Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a great beach place! Love the decor! Hope you have a great vacation! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful beach home, the times spent there, I am sure are incredible! I love our times on the beach! Where is this beach? Did you already tell us and perhaps I missed it!

    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, perhaps I did miss it, is it at Cape Cod?

    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely condo. And sooooo clean! I am impressed! Love the colors and your cozy and welcoming furnishing.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great condo! Looks like you are enjoying yourself! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always dreamed of living in a condo. Love, love this desig. Gorgeous work. I am also loving those living room and the kitchen. :)

    makati condominiums

    ReplyDelete