DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Birthday Party

Hi All,
What a good time we all had at the party I hosted for one of the Tennis Girls! A lemonade cocktail and some good ole cheese, crackers, and grapes to start...
The girls laughing and chatting...

The birthday girl, Brenda and her cake :)


The Tennis Girls...




This is all that is left...



All cleaned up and ready for the next party! :)






10 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a lovely time!How could you NOT?? I so enjoy seeing 'your LIFE in blog' so to speak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like all of you had a lovely time. What a great group of women. I loved seeing your living room, too. Very pretty, Robin!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, what a fun birthday party time, I loved your plates, they are beautiful! Great photograph of the Tennis Girls!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tennis girls sure do know how to have fun! Your leftovers have me drooling! But, I really love those odd shaped candles on the cake! Your home is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, There is just enough left for me!!!! This looks like you had so much fun. I am a "girlfriend" girl. I just love my wonderful girlfriends.
    You were so kind to be the hostess!
    Thanks for sharing this fun day!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your living room is terrific.. love the fireplace, and that big comfortable couch. Great colors...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What time should I be there for the next party? I'll bring whatever you ask...Looks like you had a wonderful time. Where would we be without our girlfriends? Blessings, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd feel right at home. Your place is lovely, as are your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The candles look like they zig-zag, unusual..pretty neat!
    The lemonade cocktail looks refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Tennis Girl, you sure know how to throw a party...the girls are all so cute, too!!

    ReplyDelete