DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Friday, August 6, 2010

Fertilizer Friday

Good Morning,
The flowers are holding their own through the heatwave. I will be glad for cooler temps and I am sure they will, too! The view from my back door...
And another. The boys are keeping good watch over the place :)
I am linking up with Tootsie Time and Fertilizer Friday.

15 comments:

  1. When I see your banner, I just want to walk in that gate and come visit you. It's so inviting.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful garden, Robin! Hope your have a wonderful day!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. the deck and backyard look cozy, comfortable and inviting. What a lovely place to sit and enjoy the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous Robin. You are very devoted to your garden and home, and that's great. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, Your deck looks like a great place to relax and hang out! I am sure you'll be glad to get back home. Have a good week!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOur yard is so pretty. Our is the size of a postage stamp and it is so hot that everything is having a problem. Love yours. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it looks so pretty and cozy and welcoming! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robin, I found your blog off of BJ's site so wanted to pop on over. Your garden is absolutely beautiful!!! I love it! Have a great weekend!! ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robin,
    Your back yard is beautiful! Looks like a great place to relax! Saw your picket fence over at BJ's and it looks fabulous :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really lovely, Robin~ it's fun to see the whole view! I could just sit right down and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your backyard is so inviting. At home our lab is not allowed on the bed but when she would go to the cabin with my husband the floors were too cold the first year so he let her sleep in the bed. Now if I go up she is not pleased that I am in her spot and will push me over.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great looking backyard. Thanks for giving us a good fertilizer friday. I love to keep up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete