DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Storm--Round 1!

Hi All,
This is the picture this morning looking out to my backyard. More ice to come and then snow and blizzard conditions, starting to roll in this afternoon. Yikes!!!
See the little icicles forming on the awning...

Looking down on my wisteria from an upstairs bedroom...
Our heat and lights are still on, so far. I am hoping it stays that way! Hope you are all safe and warm, wherever you are :)


9 comments:

  1. It's so pretty, but so dangerous, too. Hope you don't lose power. Stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an ice day in Texas, too! I watch the weather with an eye in your direction now. HOW do you handle it??? Warm thoughts coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful.
    I hope your power stays on.
    Snuggle up and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about your storm on the noon news. I hope you stay cosy and warm in your sweet Cape House!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the electric is still on! Got to come home early and i am off tomorrow! Stay warm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everything goes well where you are. I hate ice storms they always bring down the power. Hope you are stocked up and prepared. Take care and I hope you stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You stay snug as a bug in a rug in that warm house now!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are prepared...we spent the morning at Costco! It is very windy here and the snow is blowing sideways. I am really hoping we don't lose our power. At least not until bedtime! ;-D

    Stay warm and safe, Robin!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're in the middle of a blizzard here in OKC. Cold, colder and coldest! Looks very similar to your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete