DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The New Addition

Yesterday when I left for work, this was my view out the kitchen door... I came home and this is the view from the same spot...


Lots of progress made on day 1. Today is foundation day!!!



2 comments:

  1. Great progress! I hope we get a little less rain so it doesn't turn into a pond for you!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are making progress fast and aren't you glad! But really....I think it looked better with the old house there? I kinda miss the upholstered outdoor furniture? it was such a nice couch and those gold chairs out front! LOL

    ReplyDelete