DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Scenery!

Hi All,
I try never to take for granted the beautiful land around me that I see on my travels around my area.
I pass by this little farm frequently on the way to the town where I play tennis. I love seeing these goats, as I pass by.

Another scene I see on the way to the golf course, where my son works. All of these fields have been harvested.
Last but not least, the cupola went up today and the weather vane. It is a little smaller than I would like, but I hadn't realized how massive the roof would be. It looks great, tho.

I am linking with...

11 comments:

  1. How neat is that?? Having the cupola going up today and the weather vane, too, that is awesome! I know you are beside yourself with joy!

    Happy week!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished project! Love your everyday scenery. Looks so tranquil.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do live around some beautiful scenery!! It makes it a pleasure to drive!

    Love the cupola...I know you must be so excited!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cupola is like the cherry on top of the the sundae! I LOVE it.

    I have always wanted one... and also a decorative dovecote in the peak of the roof.

    Thanks for coming to the party!

    xoxo Bunny Hop Party
    Wednesday's Bunny hop Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you are getting ready for the holidays with your background! Hope your not too disappointed with your cupola? I know how you looked forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scenery! So nice to see all the green. In my part of the country the countryside is brown or yellow and all dried up.

    The addition is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, nice photos :) Thanks for the eye candy :D

    Visiting from Bunny Jean's BUNNY HOP Wed. Linky party,
    Smiles, Suzanne in NW IL

    ReplyDelete
  8. We often take the things we see from day to day for granted. Thank you for sharing your local scenery...I think I'll look a little more closely at mine. ":o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I envy you all that beautiful scenery. We have mountains behind us but lots of city around us. Your header shot is so cozy I want to curl up in that chair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my cupola but my weathervane is too small, too. I want a MUCH larger one and may put it on my Christmas list..:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cupola is awesome! how exciting it will be to be finished with this lovely project!
    blessings,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete