DECORATING TENNIS GIRL



I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!! COME ON IN AND VISIT FOR A BIT...

I am so glad you stopped by to visit. I read every one of your sweet comments. Come back and visit soon!

I hope you enjoy seeing photos of the Cape house, as much as I do living here :)





Monday, June 4, 2012

Movie Star Monday

Hi All,
Greta Garbo started it all with me and my love for olden movie stars. She was just so modern looking, so unlike all the other silent stars. She did transition into talkies, but chose to retire in 1942. She moved to NYC in an apartment along the East river, till her death. She was born in 1905 and passed in 1990. She collected art and owned lots of property in California, so she was wealthy when she died  She never married and had no children. I am going to post some pics of her, so just sit back and enjoy!





Hope you are all having a great start to the week!

5 comments:

  1. You GOTTAlove Greta Garbo!! She was a bona fide movie STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tennis Girl...:)

    I almost forgot to come by for MSM....
    I haven't seen any movies with her...but she was a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was truly beautiful. Loved your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was one of a kind, wasn't she!?

    ReplyDelete